102km cycling event starting from Shenstone, Staffs. Controls at Great Haywood, Canalside Cafe and Rosliston Forestry Centre, plus 2 information controls. On-the-day entry = + £2 admin fee. Start: free drinks, DIY toast etc. Good introduction to Audax. Undulating 1st two stages.
Pay for refreshments at (2) Cafe Controls.
Finish: free drinks, cakes, sandwiches.
Stage 1: Steady climb over Cannock Chase and descend to cafe in the Trent Valley. Stage 2: heads east over Blithfield Reservoir and undulating Needwood Forest to Rosliston Forestry Centre cafe. Sage 3: return to Shenstone via more quiet lanes.
- 05:42 BST
- 20:28 BST
- G L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- CTC North Birmingham
- Entries to:
- Roy Bishop
88 Millfield Road
- 0121 357 2570
- 12.5-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 124r.zip updated 11.04.18
- Download 124g.zip updated 01.02.16