102km cycling event starting from Shenstone, Staffs. Controls at Great Haywood, Canalside Cafe and Rosliston Forestry Centre, plus 2 information controls. Good introduction to Audax. Start: free drinks, DIY toast etc. Undulating 1st two stages.
Pay for refreshments at (2) Cafe Controls.
Finish: free drinks, cakes, sandwiches.
On-the-day entry + £2 admin fee.
Steady climb over Cannock Chase and descend to cafe in the Trent Valley. Then east over undulating Needwood Forest to Rosliston Forestry Centre cafe. Return to Shenstone via quiet lanes.
- 102 km in 8h10
- Sunday 7th May 2017
- 08:30 to finish by 16:40
- Starting from:
- Shenstone , Staffs
- £5.50 ( £6.25 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 05:27 BST
- 20:42 BST
- G L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Roy Bishop
- Entries to:
- Roy Bishop
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 12.5-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 124r.zip updated 11.04.18
- Download 124g.zip updated 01.02.16