The Dartmoor Devil @ 9
103km cycling event starting from Bovey Tracey. Controls at Cross Furzes, Chagford and Princetown, plus 1 information control. Scenic & hilly ride mostly in Dartmoor National Park, crossing exposed moorland, deep valleys, & pretty villages, using variety of roads. Select preferred event start time, if full you will be moved to other time.
Bring your summer season to a memorable close with the 25th instalment of this challenging fun packed ride. Halloween related fancy dress is welcome. Places are only available at the start if the event is not full. Entries on the line are charged at £12.
- 06:58 GMT
- 16:55 GMT
- F G P R T 125 (22/10)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- CTC Devon
- Entries to:
- Kevin Presland
Hind Street House
- 01626 833 749
- 12.5-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 674r.zip updated 28.09.16
- Download 674g.zip updated 28.09.16