150km cycling event starting from Chepstow. Controls at Monmouth, Hay on Wye and Abergavenny, plus 1 information control. Start at Chepstow Castle. Forest of Dean, Monmouth, Golden Valley, Hay on Wye, where the adventure begins. GOSPEL PASS, long descent to Abergavenny. Finish at The Three Tuns pub near the Castle.
Gospel Pass celebrates its 36th Anniversary, one of the most classic, hardest and oldest events in the UK Calendar. Organised by of one of AUK's original masters Nik Peregrine, all for £3.00. Please note no entries on the line. Entries close 7 days before the event.
- 150 km in 10h00
- Saturday 12th March 2016
- 08:00 to finish by 18:00
- Starting from:
- £3.00 ( £5.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 06:33 GMT
- 18:10 GMT
- X P R (150)
- Shoestring event few or no facilities or AUK controllers
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Nik Peregrine
- Audax Club Bristol
- Entries to:
- Nik Peregrine
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 53r.zip updated 21.02.19
- Download 53g.zip updated 28.02.16
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 1 Information controls - check the Routesheet