The Petworth End of Summer Time 100
103km cycling event starting from Pound Street Car Park, Petworth, W Sussex. Controls at Petworth, Hampers Green Community Centre and Petworth, Hampers Green Community Centre, plus 6 information controls. A revised End of Summer Time 100k ride, now avoiding Henley Hill, of three loops centred on Hampers Green Community Centre, Petworth.
Start in the free Pound Street Car Park (Behind Co-Op Store). Two feeds on route plus at the finish all in a VILLAGE HALL. Ideal for those wishing for a swift morning run & for those who would like to take until nearly 15:30. If you wish to ride a 200k or more this event makes the ideal one to ECE and then you have complete control over the roads you use for the extra Kms. No entries on the line. Please see the Route Sheet download for more detailed information.
- 06:44 GMT
- 16:48 GMT
- F GP T R (100)
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Entries to:
- Anton Brown
19 Northlands Avenue
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 369r.zip updated 01.08.19
- Download 369g.zip updated 01.08.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 6 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.