Tour of the Hills
115km cycling event starting from Shere Village Hall, Guildford. Controls at OCKLEY, SHEEPLEAS CAR PARK, EWHURST, ST MARTHA'S HILL CAR PARK, FARLEY HEATH and CRANLEIGH, plus 2 information controls. Enjoy the very best the Surrey Hills can offer and ride on the Olympic Route! This very popular ride continues to benefit from really superb catering.
This is one of the most compact and challenging routes anywhere in the UK, Lovely forested climbs combined with exciting descents and beautiful scenery makes this truly memorable! Excellent, nutritionally balanced food is available at the start, mid-point and finish. Entrants will start from Shere Village Hall (GU5 9HB) in groups from 09:40, five minutes apart to avoid bunching at controls.
- 115 km in 7h40
- Sunday 21st August 2016
- 09:40 to finish by 17:20
- Starting from:
- Shere Village Hall , Guildford
- £8.00 ( £8.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 05:57 BST
- 20:12 BST
- F L P R T 225
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Don Gray
- CTC West Surrey
- Entries to:
- Don Gray
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 356r.pdf updated 27.07.17
- Download 356g.gpx updated 27.07.17