Bryan Chapman Memorial - Welsh End to End
600km cycling event starting from Chepstow. Controls at Bronllys, LLanidloes , Dolgellau, Menai, Dolgellau, Aberhafesp and Llandrindod Wells, plus 3 information controls. Event will be oversubscribed so entry open exclusively to full AUK members.
All food & drink at Dolgellau, Menai & Aberhafesp controls included in entry fee (=5 food stops).
Event will be oversubscribed so: - entries accepted only from full AUK club members - payment required up-front to reserve entry - absolutely no on-the-line entries - no reserve list. Bag drop likely but to be confirmed.
- 600 km in 40h00
- Saturday 19th May 2018
- 06:00 to finish by + 22:00
- Starting from:
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 05:14 BST
- 21:00 BST
- BD C F L P R S T Z
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Bag Drop facilities en route
- Sleeping facilities en route
- CTC Cymru
- Entries to:
- Ritchie Tout
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.