Henley Hilly Hundred
102km cycling event starting from Sonning Common, near Reading. Controls at CHINNOR - The Village Centre, plus 7 information controls. Easily reached from Reading main line. Inaugurated in 2006, this is the 10th edition of '3H'.
Many picturesque and demanding lanes in a circuit through the Chilterns, with one café stop at Chinnor.
From a previous year, one rider commented 'which sadist designed that, it was brilliant'. Please study the hall location - there is more than one hall in Sonning Common. Entries on the line £2 extra. Postal entries should only include SAE for route sheet if needed. Completed Brevet cards are returned at the finish. Proceeds are donated to Thames Valley and Chiltern Air Ambulance, and Cancer Research UK
- 102 km in 8h30
- Saturday 24th September 2016
- 09:00 to finish by 17:30
- Starting from:
- Sonning Common , near Reading
- £6.00 ( £6.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 06:49 BST
- 18:55 BST
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Brian Perry
- Reading CTC
- Entries to:
- Brian Perry
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 12-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 191r.pdf updated 21.09.17
- Download 191g.zip updated 01.02.16