No Work for us Today
200km cycling event starting from Galashiels. Controls at Morebatttle, Wooler, Etal, Berwick Upon Tweed,Railway Station, Etal, Wooler and Morebattle. Some lovely senery as the route travels East to Berwick upon tweed via Morebattle and Wooler with two visits to the marvellous café at Etal to refuel.
- 04:27 BST
- 22:02 BST
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Scottish Borders Randonneur
- Entries to:
- Lucy McTaggart
30 Victoria St.
- 01896 758 181
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 2300m [2100m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- See outline map below.