207km cycling event starting from Wareham. Controls at Weymouth, Axminster and Dorchester. The Dorset Coast is the longest continuously running event in the Audax UK calendar, now in its 42nd year. A popular, challenging, scenic, and very rewarding Wessex ride, with a great lunch in Axminster included.
For further information, see the event website (link below).
- 06:19 BST
- 20:00 BST
- G C L F R P T S M
- Mudguards required
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- CC Weymouth
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
- BRM [PBP]
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.