611km cycling event starting from Raynes Park. Controls at Watlington, Stow-on-the-Wold, Worcester, Hay-on-Wye, Chepstow, Pewsey and Hindhead, plus 3 information controls. Visit 11 counties of England and Wales in one ride! Moderately hilly throughout. Bag drop service to our overnight control at Chepstow, so pack your sleeping bag, mat, toothbrush and Sunday best!
Start and arrivée at scout hall. Friday night accommodation available. Entry fee includes brekky at the start, dinner & brekky at Chepstow, and BBQ at the arrivée.
- 04:44 BST
- 21:19 BST
- A(1) C F G L P R T S Z 75
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Sleeping facilities en route
- GPS files available from organiser
- Kingston Wheelers
- Entries to:
- Richard Evans
29 Somerset Avenue
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
- BRM [PBP]
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- See outline map below.