Everybody Rides to Skeggy!
302km cycling event starting from Alfreton. Controls at Newark, Woodhall Spa, Skegness, Horncastle and Lincoln, plus 2 information controls. An ideal first 300 with a few moderate climbs before & after Skegness. 1141m total climbing. No entries on the day; email or phone for late entry after 26/04/2014. Entries with underpaid postage will be returned!
Route sheet in miles available on request. THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL.
- 302 km in 20h00
- Saturday 18th April 2015
- 06:00 to finish by + 02:00
- Starting from:
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
- 06:03 BST
- 20:08 BST
- L R P T X 100
- Shoestring event few or no facilities or AUK controllers
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Tom Fox
- Alfreton CTC
- Entries to:
- Tom Fox
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
- BRM [PBP]
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 115r.zip updated 01.02.16
- Download 115g.zip updated 01.02.16