Mad March Coasts and Quantocks
201km cycling event starting from Exeter. Controls at Ottery St Mary, Tiverton, Blue Anchor and Culm Valley Inn, plus 3 information controls. The Mad March remains unchanged from last year with all our excellent controls in place. A good early season warm up.
An easy to follow route taking in two coastal towns and a climb over the Quantocks.
- 06:21 GMT
- 18:22 GMT
- YH F P R T X
- Shoestring event few or no facilities or AUK controllers
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Youth Hostel at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Exeter Whs
- Entries to:
- Sarah Britton
17 Copse Close Lane
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 2725m [1500m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.