200km cycling event starting from Awbridge, Nr. Romsey, Hampshire. Controls at Amesbury, Hungerford (1st visit) and Hungerford (2nd visit), plus 5 information controls. The second running of the new incarnation of the classic Winton 200 with superb summer downland scenery with far-reaching views and wild flowers a plenty.
- 200 km
- Sunday 20th July 2014
- Starting from:
- Awbridge , Nr. Romsey, Hampshire
- £6.50 ( £7.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 05:13 BST
- 21:11 BST
- L P R T 50 6/7
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Alan Davies
- Winchester CTC
- 7 Queens Close
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- See outline map below.