Glastonbury 100 Miler
166km cycling event starting from Honiton. Controls at North Curry and Glastonbury, plus 2 information controls. 100 miles over the Blackdowns and into the Somerset Levels. Cafe controls. Good early-season warm-up route.
Flooding: Modified route is in place. Event is going ahead.
- 166 km in 11h37
- Sunday 16th February 2014
- 08:30 to finish by 20:07
- Starting from:
- £6.00 ( £7.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 07:26 GMT
- 17:29 GMT
- f l p r t
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Ian Hennessey
- Exeter Wheelers
- 10 High Street
- 01404 46993
- 14.3-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.