The Harlequin Hack
110km cycling event starting from Northmoor, W of Oxford. Controls at CHIPPING NORTON and UFFINGTON. A modest excursion into the Cotswold hills followed by a gentle wander through the watery lanes of the upper Thames, the Evenlode and the Windrush.
PLEASE SEE LATE ENTRY NOTE BELOW
LAST DAY FOR ONLINE ENTRIES TO BE PROCESSED IS THURSDAY 10TH APRIL. ANYONE WISHING TO ENTER AFTER THURSDAY SHOULD CONTACT THE ORGANISER BY PHONE - 01694 751 270 or 07770 966 715
- 110 km in 7h20
- Sunday 13th April 2014
- 09:30 to finish by 16:50
- Starting from:
- Northmoor , W of Oxford
- £6.00 ( £6.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 06:17 BST
- 19:57 BST
- YH C F L P R S T 100
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Youth Hostel at or near start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Ken Knight
- Harlequins CC
- Entries to:
- Ken Knight
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- See outline map below.