200km cycling event starting from Smallworth, Garboldisham, nr Diss. Controls at PURDY'S TEA ROOMS and SANDRINGHAM VISITORS CENTRE, plus 4 information controls. This route, which was new in 2012, passes by some of the great houses and estates of Norfolk, such as Blickling, Holkham and Sandringham, and goes through beautiful countryside from start to finish.
- 200 km
- Sunday 7th July 2013
- Starting from:
- Smallworth, Garboldisham , nr Diss
- £6.00 ( £6 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 04:45 BST
- 21:28 BST
- C L P R T 100
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Tom Elkins
- Diss CTC
- 6 Marston Lane
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.