Keep to the Roads
100km cycling event starting from Ingleby Barwick, Stockton on Tees. Controls at Lion Inn (Blakey Ridge) and Saltburn-by-the-Sea (CatNab Cafe), plus 2 information controls. ENTRY ON THE DAY 10 quid. subject to availability. More...
- 100 km in 8h20
- Saturday 14th September 2013
- 10:30 to finish by 18:50
- Starting from:
- Ingleby Barwick , Stockton on Tees
- £4.00 ( £4.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 06:34 BST
- 19:28 BST
- L P R T S
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Graeme Holdsworth
- Ingleby Barwick Wheelers
- 34 Old Dryburn Way
- 12-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 436r.zip updated 14.03.13
- Download 436g.zip updated 11.06.13
- See outline map below.