209km cycling event starting from Ingleby Barwick, Stockton on Tees. Controls at Malton and Saltburn-by-the-Sea (CatNab Cafe), plus 4 information controls. ENTRY ON THE DAY 10 quid. Subject to availability. More...
- 209 km
- Saturday 14th September 2013
- Starting from:
- Ingleby Barwick , Stockton on Tees
- £4.50 ( £4.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 06:34 BST
- 19:28 BST
- L P R T S
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Graeme Holdsworth
- Ingleby Barwick Wheelers
- 10 Strome Close
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 2700m [2550m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 435r.zip updated 12.07.13
- Download 435g.zip updated 11.06.13
- See outline map below.