300km cycling event starting from Chalfont St Peter. Controls at Pangbourne, Kimbridge, Fordingbridge, Alresford and Winnersh, plus 2 information controls. Ride to the New Forest, with a good variety of scenery.
Discount for online entry. Breakfast included in the price, food on sale at the end.
NB Postal entries must ARRIVE by Saturday 30th March. More...
- 300 km in 20h00
- Saturday 6th April 2013
- 06:00 to finish by + 02:00
- Starting from:
- Chalfont St Peter
- £7.50 ( £6.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 06:29 BST
- 19:42 BST
- L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Ian Oliver
- Willesden CC
- 68 St Dunstans Avenue
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.