300km cycling event starting from Chalfont St Peter. Controls at Pangbourne, Kimbridge, Fordingbridge, Alresford and Winnersh, plus 2 information controls. Ride to the New Forest, with a good variety of scenery.
Discount for online entry. Breakfast included in the price, food on sale at the end.
NB Postal entries must ARRIVE by Saturday 30th March.
See event site (below) for more details and a guide for audax newbies. There is only one long steep hill, White Hill, near Kingsclere, which climbs around 100m peaking at 11%, and 4-5 short stretches that need a granny ring, so it is quite suitable for fixies.
- 300 km in 20h00
- Saturday 6th April 2013
- 06:00 to finish by + 02:00
- Starting from:
- Chalfont St Peter
- £7.50 ( £6.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 06:29 BST
- 19:42 BST
- L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Ian Oliver
- Willesden CC
- 68 St Dunstans Avenue
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 417r.zip updated 30.03.15
- Download 417g.zip updated 30.03.15
- See outline map below.